IDA has designed a special course curriculum for those who can not attend the regular classes during the weekdays.
COURSE FEATURES – We do focus mainly on the creative aptitude part which focuses on drawing skills and development of concepts and exposes the mind to new designs and ideas.
OUR TEAM HAS TRAINED MANY STUDENTS WHO HAVE DEVELOPED THEIR CREATIVE SKILLS AND CONCEPTS TO A GREAT EXTENT.
* The course is designed and delivered by NID, NIFT and other top art and Design institutes alumni with special emphasis on Creative Ability Test(CAT)
* Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth.
* Regular class tests and assignments for practice.
* Regular feedback on student’s performance
* Home assignments for further concepts and learning.
* Doubt clearing classes are organised where problems are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
* Extended class hours than regular classes.
* Previous years questions are solved in class.
* Basic drawing guidance for further development.
* Career guidance and counselling for further preparation.
* Questions related to NID, NIFT, MIT, PEARL, SRISHTI etc.
* 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.