We do focus mainly on the Creative & Aptitude part which focuses on drawing skills and development of concepts and exposes the mind to new designs and ideas.
IDA TILL NOW HAVE TRAINED MANY STUDENTS WHO HAVE DEVELOPED THEIR CREATIVE & APTITUDE SKILLS AND CONCEPTS TO A GREAT EXTENT.
• The course is designed and delivered by alumni with special emphasis on Creative and Aptitude portions.
• Well designed course content covering all subjects in depth.
• Regular class tests and assignments for practice.
• Regular feedback on student’s performance
• Home assignments for further concepts and learning.
• Doubt clearing classes are organised where problems are discussed in class so that the student becomes absolutely clear.
• Extended class hours than regular classes, with special book materials on General Aptitude.
• Previous years questions are solved in class.
• Basic drawing guidance for further development.
• Career guidance and counselling for further preparation.
• Questions related to NATA every year question pattern etc.
• 24/7 online support via email so you can Share your doubts and problems.